At Conectoo, we take permission very seriously. By creating an account and agreeing to our Terms and conditions (link), you are also agreeing to this anti-spam policy.
Spam is any email sent without the recipient's permission.
To send email to anyone using Conectoo, you must have clearly obtained their permission. By using Conectoo, you agree not to import or send to any email address which:
- You do not have explicit, provable permission to contact in relation to the topic of the email you're sending.
- You bought, loaned, rented or in any way acquired from a third party, no matter what they claim about quality or permission. You need to obtain permission yourself.
- You copy and pasted from the web.
No list rental or purchasing
We don't allow list rentals or purchases because these lists don't respect the recipients' choice to receive email, or not. We know that email works best when it appeals to an audience that's receptive to your message, and that begins with a true permission-based list.
Determining whether you send SPAM
- We review the content of the message in question.
- We verify all large lists imported into our software. Until we approve your list, you can't send to it.
- We monitor blacklists and our abuse accounts every day. If we do discover that you're emailing people without their permission, we will immediately block your account.
- We review any SPAM complaints.
- We monitor the complaint rate: a rate above 0.1% is typically an indicator of an unsolicited message.
- We monitor the total number of complaints, regardless of the complaint rate: a high number of complaints can cause deliverability issues (even if the complaint rate is low due to high overall volumes), and therefore cannot be allowed.
To avoid the risk of getting blacklisted or in other way accused of sending SPAM, it is crucial that you take the following measures:
- Only send emails to contacts that directly and willingly subscribed to receive such communications
- Never purchase or rent a list of contacts from a third party, under any circumstance
- Never add email addresses to an existing contact database: email addresses must always and only have explicitly being opted-in.
- Never send any messages to a publicly available list of contacts
- Never collect contacts (e.g. e-mail addresses) from the Internet
In the event that your Conectoo account is blocked due to violation of this Anti-Spam Policy, you will not be refunded any amounts that have been paid towards the use of the service.
When Conectoo sends emails to you
Just as we ask and expect you to respect the inbox of your customers, we will do our best to respect yours. The only emails you'll receive from us will be emails related to your account. We might alert you to new features or site enhancements. We might check in to see how your last campaign went. Some of those emails may be directed to everyone, and some of them may be written just for you.
If you are a recipient of SPAM, and believe that such SPAM is being sent through Conectoo, do not hesitate to contact us by sending a message to email@example.com. Please copy the sender of the message in your compliant. You may describe the incident by simply attaching or forwarding the message at issue.